Top 5 Dog-Friendly Attractions in Los Angeles for Travel Nurses
June 2nd, 2016 | Posted by Amber in Travel Nursing, Travel Tips, Traveler Tips
Let the four-legged fun begin! Travel with a furry friend to the puppy-loving city of Los Angeles – a delightful dog-friendly destination with plenty of puppy appeal.
Popular Dog-Friendly Attractions in Los Angeles
Situated on the stunning coast of SoCal, Los Angeles is home to tons of dog-friendly attractions including breathtaking beaches and lavish hiking trails. Enjoy playing with your pup at these top area attractions:
- Westridge-Canyonback Wilderness Park – Located deep in the Santa Monica Mountains, the park offers 1500 acres of unbounded space along the upper Mandeville Canyon, Sullivan Canyon, Mission Canyon, and San Vicente Mountain Park.
- Runyon Canyon Park– Located near Hollywood and Hollywood Hills, this 90-acre off-leash park is the perfect place for your pup to roam freely while you enjoy elevated views of the city.
- Lake Hollywood Park – Play with your pup under the Hollywood sign! Leashes are required.
- Old Zoo Picnic Area – Formerly home to the LA Zoo, this unique attraction is located in Griffith Park with green grassy areas for playing fetch and picnicking with your pup.
- Wonder View Trail – Ascending 925 feet up Cahuenga Peak and Mount Lee, take your pup on a 3.5-mile hike to the top of the Hollywood sign – the perfect spot for a selfie!
Dog-Friendly Benefits for Travel Nurses – Available Nationwide!
Embrace our dog-friendly travel nursing opportunities at PPR Travel Nursing!
Click here to browse travel nursing opportunities in Los Angeles or visit www.pprtravelnursing.com to find out more!
Leave a Reply